Salmon Patties in the Air Fryer
Salmon Patties in the Air Fryer are an easy and delicious way to provide much needed nutrition without frying in a lot of oil.
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash of garlic powder
- Remove bones and skin from the salmon, then drain.
- Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients into the salmon.
- Shape into patties. Place them in the air fryer.
- Set the temperature for 370 degrees F. Air fry for 10 minutes, flipping
halfway through cooking time.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Yield: varies