Appetizer Recipes — Brie
page 1 | 2
- Apple Crisp Baked Brie
— Cheese and
apple crisp make a great team, especially when the cheese in question is creamy
- Baked Brie Bites
— Yummy puff
pastry stuffed with brie cheese and cherry jam!
- Baked Brie with Cherries and Nuts
— Serve this
festive appetizer with slices of French bread or crackers.
- Baked Brie with Roasted Garlic
- Baked brie and roasted garlic is one of the tastiest combinations in the world.
- Baked Brie with Spicy Mango
- Mango chutney is delicious served with curry dishes, cheese platters, with
roasted meats like pork, lamb and chicken and as a condiment on burgers and
- Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
— Baked brie and strawberries are especially tasty when topped with toasted nuts.
- Bloomin' Brie Bowl
— Creamy baked Brie and this spice blend are a robust flavor combination that is
sure to please. It makes a spectacular appetizer at any occasion.
- Blueberry Brie — A delicious two-ingredient recipe! The secret is blueberry pie filling.
- Brie-Almond Appetizer — After warming the brie, you may also cover it with chutney and toasted almonds.
- Brie and Bacon in Pastry
— Both the height of elegance and simplicity, this rich and savory Brie and Bacon
in Pastry is perfect for a small crowd. Serve fresh grapes alongside.
- Brie en Croute with Cherries and Pistachios
- Brie Kisses — Brie kisses are as light and airy as a kiss, with a dab of pepper jelly in each
bite. This is a good make-ahead appetizer.
- Brie with Caramel Pecan Sauce
— A brie wheel serves as a spectacular centerpiece and delicious appetizer.
- Brie with Fresh Raspberry
— Mini brie tarts topped with fresh raspberries or fig, apricot or raspberry preserves
- the choice is yours.
- Brie with Raspberries or Preserves
— Three ingredients, and you have a very tasty warm appetizer!
- Brie with Raspberry Sauce — Serve this with crackers and/or apple slices.
- Cajeta Fruit and Nut Warm Brie
— Warm savory Brie and sweet Cajeta sauce are a match made in heaven. Keep the
Cajeta Sauce with Anise on hand in your refrigerator so you’ll always be ready for
- Cajun Brie Torte
— Tasso fills the middle of this torte, then the torte is covered with Cajun spices
or blackening seasoning.
- Candied Brie with Apple Wedges
- Pecans and apples work well together in this great appetizer.
- Caramel Apple Baked Brie
- Caramel Brie — Serve with apple slices, pear wedges or table water crackers.
- Caramelized Almond-Raspberry
Brie — The almonds atop the brie will caramelize while baking. Yummy!
- Caramelized Pear Brie — Fresh pear slices caramelize on the top of a delicious round of brie.
- Cherry Pecan Brie — Sweet cherries, green onion and yellow pepper make strange, but tasty, bed fellows
atop this luscious cherry pecan brie.
- Chili Brie in Sourdough — This was from a McCormick insert in the paper a couple years ago. It is one of
my family's favorites now.
- Coffee Pecan Brie — Pecans, brown sugar and Kahlua make a tasty topping for this Coffee Pecan Brie.
- Crab Meat and Brie Phyllo Round
— Prosciutto and dried cranberries can be substituted for the crabmeat.
- Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie
— Serve with thin baguette slices or unflavored crackers.
- Cranberry Rum Brie
— Warm Brie cheese topped with spiced cranberry sauce and pecans will delight your
holiday guests with its flavor and festive appearance.
page 1 | 2
All Appetizer Recipes