Parmesan Grilled Corn
Parmesan grilled corn spiced up with Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning is the perfect addition to any BBQ.
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, butter, thyme and Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- Using a large sheet of foil, create a tray for the corncobs to sit in. Lay corn flat inside foil tray. Coat corn with the butter mixture, making sure the corn is entirely covered. Using the foil tray and more foil, tightly wrap corn into a foil pack, making sure there are no holes in the foil pack.
- Place foil pack on grill and cook for 35 to 40 minutes or until corn is fully cooked.
- Carefully open foil pack, sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over the corn and top with chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
Reprinted with permission from
>> Cajun and Creole Recipes