Apple Stuffed Chicken Breasts
4 boneless chicken breasts
3 slices bacon, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 scallions, finely chopped
1 apple, peeled and chopped
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cut a small pocket into the thickest part of each chicken breast and set
- Fry bacon until crisp. Drain on a paper towel. Add garlic and scallions
to the bacon drippings; sauté slightly.
- Add apple, pepper, salt and thyme and return the bacon bits to pan. Heat
thoroughly. Remove from heat and cool.
- When mixture is cool, add cheese and stuff into chicken breast. Brown chicken
on both sides in a very hot fry pan with olive oil.
- When brown on both sides, place in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees
F for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes
>> All Chicken Recipes