Apricot Dijon Chicken
1/3 cup apricot preserves
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup toasted
1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice mix
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk together apricot preserves, ketchup, mustard and ginger. Reserve 1/4
cup of the mixture.
- Place chicken in the baking dish and spread the remaining apricot mixture
over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until 160 degrees F on thermometer.
- Make rice following package directions, using the oil.
- To serve, sprinkle the hazelnuts over the chicken and stir the reserved
apricot mixture into the rice.
Makes 4 servings
>> Baked Chicken Recipes
>> All Chicken Recipes