Best Ever Lemon Chicken
Healthy, flavorful and low in calories.
4 skinless chicken breasts
Salt, pepper and paprika
3/4 cup water, divided
1/4 cup white wine
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons flour
1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a frying pan with Pam.
- Season chicken breasts to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat frying pan and sauté chicken until nicely browned (about 10 minutes),
adding about 1/4 cup water near the end of the cooking time to loosen meat from
- Remove chicken breasts to a shallow baking dish.
- To the pan juices, add the white wine, 1/2 cup water and chicken bouillon,
and heat through.
- Meanwhile mix the lemon juice and flour in a cup. Pour into the frying pan
and stir until sauce is thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Top with lemon slices and bake for 20 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
>> Baked Chicken Recipes
>> All Chicken Recipes