2 tablespoons vegetable oil
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
teriyaki basting sauce *
1/2 cup ranch dressing
2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms,
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3 green onions, chopped
1/2 ounces bacon bits
* Use ONLY teriyaki basting sauce. Regular teriyaki sauce is too thin.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts, and sauté for 4 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Place browned chicken breasts in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Brush on teriyaki basting sauce, then spoon on salad dressing.
- Spread drained mushrooms over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Yield: 6 servings
>> Baked Chicken Recipes
>> All Chicken Recipes