Extreme Banana Cream Pie
If you can't get enough bananas in your life, this Extreme Banana Cream Pie
is for you.
1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
1 bottle (16 fluid ounces) Buncha Banana Flavor
NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Milk
(6-serving size) banana or vanilla instant pudding and
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
2 medium bananas, sliced, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9 1/2-inch pie plate.
- Press 20 squares* of dough onto bottom and up side of prepared plate.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire
- Beat Nesquik, pudding mix and half of whipped topping in large mixer bowl
on low speed until combined. Increase speed and beat for 2 minutes or until
- Place half of banana slices over bottom of crust. Pour half of pudding mixture
over bananas. Top with remaining sliced bananas. Pour remaining pudding mixture
- Spread with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 18 mins
Cooling Time: 2 hrs refrigerating
Servings: 6 servings
* You will have 4 squares left. Refrigerate for future use or bake and enjoy!
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Nestlé and meals.com.
>> Cream Pie Recipes
>> Pie, Quiche and Tart Recipes