Cajun Chicken Strips
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large zip-top plastic bag, combine flour and seasonings. Add
chicken, a few strips at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter for 8-10 minutes or until the
juices run clear.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Photo credit: serdar on VisualHunt.com / CC BY-NC-ND
Other Cajun and Creole recipes you may like...
Deep Fried Turkeys
Deviled Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with Smoky Rémoulade Sauce
Louisiana Crawfish Ravioli with Crawfish Cream Sauce