Greek Salad Heroes
3/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
tablespoons ripe olives
2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
1 tablespoon white
1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
2 Roma or small tomatoes, thinly
1 clove garlic, minced
2 (2 1/2 ounce) submarine rolls
6 slices baked cooked ham
6 slices honey roasted smoked turkey
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Let stand for 30 minutes,
- Cut a thin slice off top of each roll and set aside.
- Cut a 2-inch wide, V-shape wedge down the length of each roll (as they do at
Subway). Reserve bread wedges for another use.
- Drain vegetable mixture. Line each roll with a lettuce leaf; arrange ham and
turkey evenly over lettuce.
- Spoon vegetable mixture evenly over meat and cover with roll tops.
>> Cold Sandwich Recipes
>> All Sandwich and Wraps Recipes