Cold Sandwiches and Sandwich
Spreads and Fillings, page 1
page 1 | 2
- ABC Sandwich — This was a specialty of the now-closed Pittman House Restaurant in Dallas, Texas.
- Abuelita and Banana Sandwiches
and Banana Sandwiches can be served with cold milk as a tasty and energetic
breakfast or after-school snack.
- Alaska Salmon Salad Sandwich
- Avocado Bacon Sandwiches
- BLT Club Sandwiches
— The classic bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwich is never better than during tomato
season, eaten two-handed, with tomato juices dripping to your elbows. Serve with
potato salad, corn-on-the-cob and sweet pickle spears. And plenty of napkins.
- Calico Sandwiches
- California Chicken Cobb
- California Chicken
Salad with Craisins
mixed with bell peppers, green onions, black olives, avocado and Craisins, all
tied together with Ranch dressing.
- California Club Sandwich
- California Pork Sandwiches
- Camel Hump
- Candied Corned Beef Sandwiches
- Caprese Sandwich
— This delicious sandwich filled with fresh ingredients is perfect for warm summer
- Cheesy New York High Rise
- Cherry Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Chinese Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Corned Beef Sandwich Spread
- Cowpoke Sandwich
- Crabby Club Sandwich
- Creamy Tuna on Bagels
- Cucumber Sandwiches
- Deli Seafood Sandwiches
- Dilled Chicken Spread
- Dill-icious Turkey Sandwich
- Egg Salad
- Egg Salad 2 — This is the best recipe I have found for Egg Salad. The flavor is wonderful.
- Feta-Walnut Sandwich with Heirloom Tomatoes
or smoked paprika adds flavor to this spread topped with crunchy walnuts.
- Fluffernutter — This is a vintage
- Froggy Chicken Salad Sandwich
this cute Frog with Chicken Salad or one of your other favorite sandwich fillings
for a fun family meal!
- Greek Salad Heroes
- Greek Salad Pita Pockets
- Guacamole BLT
- Ham Baguette with Cheese Butter
brie cheese in the butter spread ensures a flavor sensation when paired with
the strawberry jam in the sandwich.
- Hawaiian Chicken Spread
- Hawaiian Ham Croissant
- Hearty Onion-Veggie Sandwiches
- Jellied Chicken Salad
- Mexican BLT
- Mile High Shrimp Sandwiches
- Muffuletta Sandwiches — In New Orleans the two best Muffulettas, bar none, can be had at Central Grocery or at Napoleon House on Chartres Street. Not only can you use the Olive Salad as a dressing for Muffuletta Sandwich, it also makes a delicious addition to tossed green salads, pizzas, and is a great relish
to spread on crackers.
page 1 | 2
>> Sandwich Recipes