- 1/4 cup butter, margarine or reduced-fat spread (1/2 stick) softened
- 8 ounces
cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whip all ingredients together until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate until 1 hour before serving, then allow to reach room temperature
for easier spreading.
- Serve with pumpkin apple bread.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 28, 2001.
Source: St. Louis Post Dispatch 12/21/1998 by Judy Wickersham