Grapefruit Margaritas (Margaritas de Toronja)
- Grapefruit slices, cut into quarters
- Coarse salt
- 3/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 cups cracked ice
- Moisten rims of cocktail glasses with cut grapefruit. Put salt on a saucer. Swirl
rims of glasses in salt to coat edges.
- Combine grapefruit juice, tequila, triple sec and cracked ice in a blender container.
Blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses.
- Place a grapefruit wedge on each rim.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Other Southwestern beverage recipes you may like...
Patron Silver Margaritas
Traditional Latin Horchata