Air Fryer Cheese Steak Taquitos
Enjoy yummy Cheese Steak Taquitos in record time by using your air fryer.
- 1 pound shaved beef steak or milanesa
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into strips
- Steak seasoning to taste
- Pepper jack cheese slices
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Season shaved beef with steak seasoning, spray with olive oil cooking spray, and place on rack. Cook for 6 minutes, tossing beef halfway through. Remove beef from air fryer and dice.
- Add pepper and onion slices to tray, spray with olive oil cooking spray and cook for 6 minutes, tossing veggies halfway through. Set aside.
- Reset air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Warm tortillas on a stove top or in the microwave.
- Lightly spray both sides of warmed tortilla with olive oil cooking spray.
- To assemble taquitos, add 1/2 slice of pepper jack cheese, diced beef, pepper and onion mixture onto a tortilla. Roll and spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place rolls seam-side down on rack. Continue making taquitos until rack is full, being sure not to overcrowd. Cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 543 Calories; 229 Calories from fat; 25.5 g Total Fat (11.6 g Saturated Fat; 5.9 g Monounsaturated Fat); 103.5 mg Cholesterol; 370.5 mg Sodium; 42.0 g Total Carbohydrate; 1.2 g Dietary Fiber; 34.8 g Protein; 1.9 mg Iron; 492.4 mg Potassium; 0.1 mg Thiamin; 0.2 mg Riboflavin; 10.0 mg Niacin (NE); 0.7 mg Vitamin B6; 1.3 mcg Vitamin B12; 4.7 mg Zinc; 27.0 mcg Selenium; 97.4 mg Choline
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium. It is a good source of Iron, Potassium, Riboflavin and Choline.
>> MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
Recipe courtesy of: Kansas Beef Council, www.kansasbeef.org
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Texas Beef Team