Air Fryer Recipes
Serve with your favorite sweet and tangy dipping sauce, like pepper jelly!
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound, shell off, tail on shrimp
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Sweet chili sauce or pepper jelly sauce for serving
- Heat air fryer to 360 degrees F. When heated spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a second bowl.
- Combine the shredded coconut and panko breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- Dip the shrimp into the flour mixture, shaking of the excess. Dredge the shrimp into the eggs, and then finally into the coconut panko mixture. Press gently so it will stick.
- Place the coated shrimp in the air fryer so they are not touching, and spray the top of the shrimp with cooking spray.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then flip shrimp and cook for an additional 5 minutes.