Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked and silk removed
- Coconut oil, to coat corn
- Seasonings of your choice
- Remove husks and silk from the corn, wash and pat dry with a paper towel.
- If ears are too large, cut them in half to fit into air fryer basket.
- Rub the corn with coconut oil and sprinkle seasonings over the corn,
turning as needed to cover the corn.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees F and cook for about 10 minutes,
turning the corn after 5 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Air Fryer Recipes