Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked and silk removed
- Coconut oil, to coat corn
- Seasonings of your choice
- Remove husks and silk from the corn, wash and pat dry with a paper towel.
- If ears are too large, cut them in half to fit into air fryer basket.
- Rub the corn with coconut oil and sprinkle seasonings over the corn, turning as needed to cover the corn.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees F and cook for about 10 minutes, turning the corn after 5 minutes.
>> MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.