Air Fryer French Fries
Depending on the wattage of your air fryer, the fries may take a little less or a little more time, but it doesn’t matter how many times you remove the basket to check. When you re-insert the basket, the fryer will automatically restart at the time and temperature where it left off. And you don’t have to worry about it losing heat as an oven would. These fries are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
By the way, these silicone-tipped tongs are the greatest for using in any nonstick cooking appliance.
- 1 large Idaho potato, thoroughly scrubbed
- Extra-virgin olive oil (spray)*
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Generous sprinkle of garlic powder
- Thinly slice the potato. Spray well with olive oil.*
- Sprinkle on seasonings in the amount desired.
- Cook at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes, shaking or flipping every four minutes (that will be twice). As you can see, I used my silicone-tipped tongs to flip the fries.
* I use a spray bottle for the olive oil.
Yield: 1 or 2 servings | Prep: 5 min | Cook: 12 min
AIR FRYER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
Photo credit: Linda Jolly, Maricopa, Arizona