Air Fryer Hamburger
Instead of using the seasonings listed for this Air Fryer Hamburger, you can also just mix the Worcestershire sauce and an envelope of onion soup mix with the ground beef.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Few drops liquid smoke (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pound uncooked lean ground beef
- Mix Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke and all the spices together. Mix in with the ground beef. Form into patties.
- Place in the air fryer, and cook at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Yield: 4 patties | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 10 min
>> MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.