Air Fryer Okra
In addition to being very tasty, okra is packed with nutrients. One of them is
vitamin C – about 36 percent of the daily recommended amount. Air fryer okra uses
much less oil than frying in the skillet.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen cut okra
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup (more or less) cornmeal or Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Oil or non-silicone cooking spray of choice
- Mix egg and milk in a medium-size bowl. Pour cornmeal or bread crumbs into
a pie plate. Dip frozen okra cuts into egg-milk mixture to coat and lift out
with a slotted spoon and put them into the cornmeal or bread crumbs. Cover the
egg-dipped okra with the cornmeal or bread crumbs and place into air fryer basket
in a single layer. Spritz with oil or non-silicone cooking spray. Fry at 400
degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Remove basket from air fryer and stir okra. Return to air fryer and continue
frying at 400 degrees F for 4 to 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with kosher or sea salt and serve.
Cook time: 10 min | 6 servings
As with all air fryers, the time may have to be adjusted up or down. It doesn't
hurt to keep checking.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
(c) Can Stock Photo bhofack2 - canstockphoto.com
>> Air Fryer Recipes