Cinnamon-Sugar Doughnut Holes
- 1 tube Original Pillsbury Grands
- Brown sugar or granulated sugar
- Using a shot glass, punch out 4 doughnut holes from one Pillsbury Grand.
- Lay out all donut holes on a cutting board or cookie sheet and spray with
cooking spray. Flip and repeat.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 part cinnamon and 2 parts brown sugar together.
- Toss each donut hole into the cinnamon sugar mix, covering completely.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place 5 donut holes at a time
in basket and cook for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F. (Cooking time may vary depending
on make and model. Check your first batch to find ideal cooking time for your machine.)
>> MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.