Crispy Lemon Chicken Parmesan
- 1 pound Foster Farms Simply Raised™ Free Range Skinless Boneless Thigh Fillets
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 to 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine in a bowl the lemon juice, minced garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, eggs and whisk all together.
- Pour mixture over chicken and allow to marinade in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes. Keep in mind the longer it sits the more flavorful it will be!
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Then dredge the chicken in the mixture, lightly pressing to evenly coat.
- Place chicken into the air fryer and cook at 390 degrees F for about 15 to 18 minutes, making sure to flip the chicken about halfway through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!