Easy Air Fryer Doughnuts
Only four ingredients, and you have very delicious Air Fryer Doughnuts!
- 1 can jumbo flaky biscuits like Pillsbury Grands
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat air fryer to 360 degrees F. To do this, simply turn your air fryer on at 360 degrees F and let it run for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- Open the can of biscuits and cut the center out of each one using a 1 inch round cutter. Lightly coat air fryer basket with coconut oil spray (you can also use olive oil spray). Do not use nonstick spray like Pam (those sprays could be harmful to your air fryer).
- Place the donuts (not holes), in your air fryer. Bake for 5 minutes at 360 degrees F. As the doughnuts are cooking, melt the butter.
- Using a silicone pastry brush, coat the baked doughnuts with melted butter. Then cover the donuts with the cinnamon sugar mixture by dipping and rolling around. Use a spoon to coat the top as well. Gently shake off excess cinnamon sugar.
- Serve doughnuts hot.
- Donut Holes: When you air fry the “holes,” set timer for 3 minutes and repeat the process of dipping into butter and then adding the cinnamon and sugar mixture.