A Hasselback Potato is the most elegant presentation of a baked potato.
- 1 baking potato
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Heat air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Place potato on cutting board under the slicing rack. Cut slices, using
the rack as a guide, across the potato, but do not cut all the way to the bottom
of the potato.
- Brush potatoes with olive oil.
- Air fry for 15 minutes.
- Open air fryer and place some of the butter into the grooves of the potato,
adding some salt, pepper and garlic powder, if desired.
- Air fry for another 15 minutes
- Remove from air fryer and let cool.
- Serve with sour cream, chives, bacon bits, etc.
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 12 min | 1 or 2 servings