Potato Wedges are roasted in an air fryer, but instructions are given for oven baking also.
You can use whatever herbs and spices you would like.
- Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 onion, chopped
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Mix potatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Toss all together in a small amount of avocado oil or olive oil.
- Pour into the air fryer basket. Roast at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes, tossing every 5-6 minutes.
To bake in the oven: Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil for easier clean-up.
Place a cooling rack on top and line the fries in a single layer.
Bake for 15 minutes, then flip each wedge over. Bake for another 8-13 minutes, or until desired crispiness.
>> MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.