This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Salmon Patties in the Air Fryer
Salmon Patties in the Air Fryer are an easy and delicious way to provide much
needed nutrition without frying in a lot of oil.
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash of garlic powder
- Remove bones and skin from the salmon, then drain.
- Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients into the salmon.
- Shape into patties. Place them in the air fryer.
- Set the temperature for 370 degrees F. Air fry for 10 minutes, flipping
halfway through cooking time.
Yield: varies | Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 10 min