Turkey Egg Rolls
These delicious egg rolls can also be made with ground chicken.
- 2 pounds ground turkey or chicken
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 carrot, chopped thin
- 1 half medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat and oil with olive oil. Place the turkey
or chicken in the skillet and add garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce and ginger.
Cook turkey or chicken for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally to evenly cook.
- Add cabbage, carrots and onion and cook until carrots are medium tender.
- Place egg roll wraps facing as a diamond shape towards you and brush with
egg wash on all four sides. Place two scoops of the filling in the center of
the left and right point. Square up your filling with the spoon. Take the bottom
point and roll over and fold the left and right point using the egg wash to
stick to the touching piece of the wrapper. Roll over to the top of the roll
and make sure everything is snug.
- Heat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Spritz the egg rolls with olive oil to help crisp the exterior of the egg
rolls. Place egg rolls in the air fryer and cook for 12 minutes, flipping egg
rolls every four minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Air Fryer Recipes