Baked Brie and Roasted Garlic
Baked brie and roasted garlic is one of the tastiest combinations in the world.
- 4 large heads garlic (at least 2 1/2-inch diameter)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 (4 ounce) wheels brie cheese
- Toasted baguette slices
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove all but one layer of skin from garlic; do not expose flesh.
- Arrange garlic tightly in small baking dish. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle
with salt. Cover with foil.
- Bake until garlic is very tender, 75 to 90 minutes.
- Heat broiler.
- Score a large X in top of each wheel of Brie cheese.
- Set each in small baking dish.
- Broil until browned and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately with garlic and toasted baguette slices.
Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.