Baked Brie with Spicy Mango Chutney
Mango chutney is delicious served with curry dishes, cheese platters, with roasted
meats like pork, lamb and chicken and as a condiment on burgers and sandwiches.
- 1 (15 ounce) can Del Monte® Diced Mangos in Light Syrup, not drained
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup Golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) brie round
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Spicy Mango Chutney: Combine all ingredients in a large non-stick skillet.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and gently boil
7 to 10 minutes or until most of liquid is evaporated; remove from heat.
- Brie: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place 8 ounce brie round on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Top
brie with about 1 cup Spicy Mango Chutney and bake 10 minutes or until cheese
- Transfer cheese to a serving platter and sprinkle with fresh cilantro before
serving, if desired.
- Serve with crostini and apple slices.
Serves 6 | Prep Time: 5 min. | Cook Time: 10 min.
Reprinted with permission from Del Monte.
Other Brie recipes you may like...
Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
Cranberry Rum Brie
Phyllo Wrapped Black Forest Ham and Swiss Filled Brie
Warm Blueberry Brie