Baked Brie with Spicy Mango Chutney
Mango chutney is delicious served with curry dishes, cheese platters, with roasted meats like pork, lamb and chicken and as a condiment on burgers and sandwiches.
- 1 (15 ounce) can Del Monte® Diced Mangos in Light Syrup, not drained
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup Golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) brie round
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Spicy Mango Chutney: Combine all ingredients in a large non-stick skillet.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and gently boil
7 to 10 minutes or until most of liquid is evaporated; remove from heat.
- Brie: Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place 8 ounce brie round on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Top
brie with about 1 cup Spicy Mango Chutney and bake 10 minutes or until cheese
- Transfer cheese to a serving platter and sprinkle with fresh cilantro before
serving, if desired.
- Serve with crostini and apple slices.
Serves 6 | Prep Time: 5 min. | Cook Time: 10 min.
Recipe and photo credit: Del Monte