Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
Baked brie and strawberries are especially tasty when topped with toasted nuts.
- 1 (13 to 16 ounce) whole Brie cheese with rind left on
- 3 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted hazelnuts or sliced toasted almonds
- Toasted bread hearts and crackers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the Brie on a baking sheet or in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the Brie is soft and warm, but not runny.
- While the Brie is baking, heat the preserves and balsamic vinegar in a small
saucepan until thick and bubbly and then remove from the heat.
- Remove the Brie from the oven and transfer to a serving dish. Arrange the
strawberries on top of the Brie. Drizzle with the heated preserves and sprinkle
with the nuts.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread hearts.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins
Reprinted with permission from the American Dairy Association.
Other Brie recipes you may like...
Brie with Raspberries or Preserves
Cranberry Rum Brie
Phyllo Wrapped Black Forest Ham and Swiss Filled Brie
Warm Blueberry Brie