Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
Baked brie and strawberries are especially tasty when topped with toasted nuts.
- 1 (13 to 16 ounce) whole Brie cheese with rind left on
- 3 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted hazelnuts or sliced toasted almonds
- Toasted bread hearts and crackers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the Brie on a baking sheet or in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the Brie is soft and warm, but not runny.
- While the Brie is baking, heat the preserves and balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan until thick and bubbly and then remove from the heat.
- Remove the Brie from the oven and transfer to a serving dish. Arrange the strawberries on top of the Brie. Drizzle with the heated preserves and sprinkle with the nuts.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread hearts.
Yield: 8 servings | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 10 min
Recipe and photo photo used with permission from: American Dairy Association
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.