A delicious two-ingredient recipe! The secret is blueberry pie filling.
- 1 (2.2 pound) wheel Brie cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place Brie cheese in a baking dish. Pour blueberry pie filling over the top.
- Bake until hot, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Brie Recipes