Brie Almond Appetizer
After warming the brie, you may also cover it with chutney and toasted almonds.
- 1 small wheel Brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package slivered almonds
- Microwave the Brie for 30 seconds, just until warmed through.
- Sauté almonds in butter until slightly browned.
- Pour almonds over warmed Brie on a pretty plate and serve with warm chunks
of French bread.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.