Brie Almond Appetizer
After warming the brie, you may also cover it with chutney and toasted almonds.
- 1 small wheel Brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package slivered almonds
- Microwave the Brie for 30 seconds, just until warmed through.
- Sauté almonds in butter until slightly browned.
- Pour almonds over warmed Brie on a pretty plate and serve with warm chunks
of French bread.
Other Brie recipes you may like...
Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
Cranberry Rum Brie
Phyllo Wrapped Black Forest Ham and Swiss Filled Brie
Warm Blueberry Brie