Brie Almond Appetizer
After warming the brie, you may also cover it with chutney and toasted almonds.
- 1 small wheel Brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package slivered almonds
- Microwave the Brie for 30 seconds, just until warmed through.
- Sauté almonds in butter until slightly browned.
- Pour almonds over warmed Brie on a pretty plate and serve with warm chunks
of French bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Brie Recipes