Brie with Fresh Raspberry
Mini brie tarts topped with fresh raspberries or fig, apricot or raspberry preserves
- the choice is yours.
- 5 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 15 fresh raspberries or favorite preserves such as apricot, fig or raspberry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place a cube of Brie into each fillo shell.
- Bake for 5 minutes or just until cheese is melted.
- Top with one raspberry.
- Serve warm.
- If using preserves, melt cheese as above. Remove from oven and place a dollop
of preserves on top of the melted cheese.
- Return to oven for 2-3 minutes until preserves are warm.
Nutritional Info: Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories
40, Calories from Fat – 25, Total Fat – 2.5g, Saturated fat – 1.5g, Trans Fat –
0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 60 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 0g, Protein
Reprinted with permission from athensfoods.com.
Other Brie recipes you may like...
Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
Cranberry Rum Brie
Phyllo Wrapped Black Forest Ham and Swiss Filled Brie
Warm Blueberry Brie