Brie with Fresh Raspberry
Mini brie tarts topped with fresh raspberries or fig, apricot or raspberry preserves
- the choice is yours.
- 5 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 15 fresh raspberries or favorite preserves such as apricot, fig or raspberry
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place a cube of Brie into each fillo shell.
- Bake for 5 minutes or just until cheese is melted.
- Top with one raspberry.
- Serve warm.
- If using preserves, melt cheese as above. Remove from oven and place a dollop
of preserves on top of the melted cheese.
- Return to oven for 2-3 minutes until preserves are warm.
Nutritional Info: Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories
40, Calories from Fat – 25, Total Fat – 2.5g, Saturated fat – 1.5g, Trans Fat –
0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 60 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 0g, Protein
Recipe and photo credit: athensfoods.com