Brie kisses are as light and airy as a kiss, with a dab of pepper jelly in each
bite. This is a good make-ahead appetizer.
- 1/2 to 2/3 pounds brie cheese (wedges are fine)
- 1 (17.3 ounce) box frozen puff pastry
- Hot pepper jelly
- Cut the brie into 1/2-inch squares (leave the rind on if you like). Place
on a dinner plate and put the cheese in the freezer while you thaw the puff
pastry for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Unfold the thawed pastry, press together seams and roll lightly with a rolling
pin to smooth it out. Cut each sheet into fourths, then cut each fourth in half.
Cut the halves in half to make 16 squares per sheet.
- Lightly spray a mini-muffin pan with nonstick spray. Fit a piece of dough
into each cup, pushing into the cup but leaving the edges sticking up. Place
a dab of pepper jelly in each cup, then top with a piece of cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.
- Serve warm.
(Can be prepared ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake, or you can bake
them and re-warm about 10 minutes at 350 degrees F before serving.)
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.