Brie with Raspberries or Preserves
Three ingredients, and you have a very tasty warm appetizer!
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into approximately 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 (15 count) packages Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 30 fresh raspberries or favorite preserve such as raspberry, fig or apricot
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place a cube of Brie into each fillo shell.
- Bake for 5 minutes or just until cheese is melted.
- Top with one raspberry.
- Serve warm.
If using preserves, melt cheese as above. Remove from oven and place approximately 1/4 teaspoon of preserves on top of the melted cheese.
Nutritional Info: Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories 40, Calories from Fat – 25, Total Fat – 2.5g, Saturated fat – 1.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 60 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 0g, Protein – 2g
Recipe and photo photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.