Brie with Raspberry Sauce
Serve this with crackers and/or apple slices.
- 1 (8 ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Place the Brie in a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate. Spread the raspberry
preserves over the top.
- Microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Sprinkle with the almonds and serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings
Other Brie recipes you may like...
Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
Cranberry Rum Brie
Phyllo Wrapped Black Forest Ham and Swiss Filled Brie
Warm Blueberry Brie