Brie with Raspberry Sauce
Serve this with crackers and/or apple slices.
- 1 (8 ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place the Brie in a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate. Spread the raspberry
preserves over the top.
- Microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Sprinkle with the almonds and serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Brie Recipes