Cajun Brie Torte
Tasso fills the middle of this torte, then the torte is covered with Cajun spices
or blackening seasoning.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (14 ounce) wheel Wisconsin brie cheese
- Tasso (Cajun cured pork) or smoked ham
- Cajun spices or blackening seasoning
- Chile pepper, halved, or bell pepper strips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Carefully cut brie into halves horizontally, (a fish line cutter is best
for this.) Top bottom cut side with tasso (Cajun cured seasoned pork) or smoked
ham. Replace top half cut side down. Mist exterior surfaces lightly with water.
Then coat with Cajun spices or blackening seasoning. Garnish top with halved
chile peppers or strips of bell pepper.
- Bake torte in ramekin or deep baking dish for 20 minutes.
- Serve with thinly sliced French bread for dipping or spreading.
Yield: 1 (14-ounce) wheel
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Brie Recipes