Caramel Apple Baked Brie
- 1 round (8 ounces) Wisconsin brie cheese
- 1 green apple, cored and diced
- Caramel sauce, for drizzling
- Candied pecans, for topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place brie round on oven-proof plate with rim. Top brie with diced apples.
Drizzle with caramel sauce. Bake for 20 minutes, until insides of brie is warmed
- Top with candied pecans and serve warm with cinnamon graham crackers or
Servings: 1-100 (varies)
Recipe and photo credit: the
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.
Other Brie recipes you may like...
Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
Cranberry Rum Brie
Phyllo Wrapped Black Forest Ham and Swiss Filled Brie
Warm Blueberry Brie