Caramel Apple Baked Brie
Cheese and apple crisp make a great team, especially when the cheese
in question is creamy brie.
- 1 round (8 ounces) Wisconsin brie cheese
- 1 green apple, cored and diced
- Caramel sauce, for drizzling
- Candied pecans, for topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place brie round on oven-proof plate with rim. Top brie with diced apples. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Bake for 20 minutes, until insides of brie is warmed through.
- Top with candied pecans and serve warm with cinnamon graham crackers or baguette slices.
Servings: 1-100 (varies)
Recipe and photo photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.