Caramel Apple Baked Brie
- 1 round (8 ounces) Wisconsin brie cheese
- 1 green apple, cored and diced
- Caramel sauce, for drizzling
- Candied pecans, for topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place brie round on oven-proof plate with rim. Top brie with diced apples.
Drizzle with caramel sauce. Bake for 20 minutes, until insides of brie is warmed
- Top with candied pecans and serve warm with cinnamon graham crackers or
Servings: 1-100 (varies)
Reprinted with permission from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.