Caramelized Almond Raspberry Brie
The almonds atop the brie will caramelize while baking. Yummy!
- 1 (15 ounce) wheel Wisconsin brie cheese, chilled
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Brown sugar (for topping)
- Sliced almonds (for topping)
- Wafer or shortbread cookies
- Slice brie in half horizontally. Place bottom half of brie on 10 x 15-inch
- Combine jam, brown sugar, honey and almonds; spread over cut side of brie.
Replace top half of brie, rind side up. Sprinkle with brown sugar and almonds.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until soft.
- Then broil 3 inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until brie is bubbly
and almonds are caramelized.
- Serve with cookies.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Tip: Instead of baking, Brie can be microwaved for 2 to 4 minutes or until softened.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Brie Recipes