Caramelized Almond Raspberry Brie
The almonds atop the brie will caramelize while baking. Yummy!
- 1 (15 ounce) wheel Wisconsin brie cheese, chilled
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Brown sugar (for topping)
- Sliced almonds (for topping)
- Wafer or shortbread cookies
- Slice brie in half horizontally. Place bottom half of brie on 10 x 15-inch
- Combine jam, brown sugar, honey and almonds; spread over cut side of brie.
Replace top half of brie, rind side up. Sprinkle with brown sugar and almonds.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until soft.
- Then broil 3 inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until brie is bubbly
and almonds are caramelized.
- Serve with cookies.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Tip: Instead of baking, Brie can be microwaved for 2 to 4 minutes or until softened.
Reprinted with permission from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
Other Brie recipes you may like...
Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
Cranberry Rum Brie
Phyllo Wrapped Black Forest Ham and Swiss Filled Brie
Warm Blueberry Brie