Caramelized Pear Brie
Fresh pear slices caramelize on the top of a delicious round of brie.
- 1 (8 ounce) round brie cheese
- 1/2 pear, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Place pear slices in overlapping concentric circles to cover surface of
brie. Sprinkle with brown sugar, then top with walnuts.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until soft
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Yield: 4 to 8 servings
Other Brie recipes you may like...
Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
Cranberry Rum Brie
Phyllo Wrapped Black Forest Ham and Swiss Filled Brie
Warm Blueberry Brie