Coffee Pecan Brie
Pecans, brown sugar and Kahlua make a tasty topping for this Coffee Pecan Brie.
- 1 pound shelled pecans
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Kahlua
- 1 (16 ounce) round Brie cheese, at room temperature
- Assorted crackers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place Brie on large plate with a lip.
- Coarsely chop the pecans and place them in the oven to toast lightly.
- Place brown sugar and Kahlua in large frying pan over medium heat. Stir
until the mixture becomes thick and bubbly (brown and on the verge of caramelizing).
- Add toasted pecans, bring back to a boil, and remove from heat. Pour mixture
- Heat for 10 seconds in microwave or for approximately 30 seconds in a 300
degrees F oven.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Brie Recipes