Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie
Serve with thin baguette slices or unflavored crackers.
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel Wisconsin Brie Cheese
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces or halves
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Brie on ovenproof baking plate that can go to the table.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread over top of Brie.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese puffs a little on the edge.
- With sharp knife, cut a small wedge so cheese flows onto plate.
By Chef Ina Pinkney
Recipe and photo credit: the
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.
Other Brie recipes you may like...
Baked Brie with Strawberry Glaze
Cranberry Rum Brie
Phyllo Wrapped Black Forest Ham and Swiss Filled Brie
Warm Blueberry Brie