Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie
Serve with thin baguette slices or unflavored crackers.
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel Wisconsin Brie Cheese
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces or halves
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Brie on ovenproof baking plate that can go to the table.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread over top of Brie.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese puffs a little on the edge.
- With sharp knife, cut a small wedge so cheese flows onto plate.
By Chef Ina Pinkney
Reprinted with permission from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.