Serve this elegant, yet easy, Crescent-Wrapped Brie with one or more of the following toppings:
chutney, jalapeno jelly, fruit preserves or salsa.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) round natural Brie cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Pat dough and firmly press
perforations to seal, forming 2 squares. Place 1 square on ungreased cookie
sheet. Place cheese on center of dough.
- With small cookie or canapé cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining
square; set cutouts aside.
- Place remaining square on top of cheese round. Press dough evenly around
cheese; fold bottom edges over top edges. Gently stretch dough evenly around
cheese; press to seal completely.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Top with cutouts; brush with additional beaten egg.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 12 servings
1 Serving: Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat
4g); Cholesterol 35mg; Sodium 270mg; Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars
1g); Protein 6g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury - Bake-off is a registered trademark
of Betty Crocker 2007 and General Mills
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.