Fruited Brie Bake
Warm brie pairs with cranberry sauce, apricot preserves and almonds for a tasty
- 1 (15-ounce) wheel Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice off the top 1/4-inch of the Brie wheel; set aside.
- Hollow out the center of the cheese, leaving a 1-inch shell all around.
Place in an ovenproof serving container slightly larger than cheese. Save leftover
cheese for another use.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork and place in center of cheese. Cover
with top of cheese. Spoon apricot preserves over top; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until soft and slightly melted.
- Serve with crackers.
Prep 10 min | Cook 10 min | Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: Cal 253 (12%DV), Fat Cal. 135, Pro. 11g (22%DV), Carb. 20g (6%DV),
Fat 15g (22%DV), Chol. 53mg (17%DV), Sod. 351mg (14%DV), Vit. A 97RE (9%DV), Vit.
C 2mg (2%DV), Vit. E <1mg (1%DV), Calcium 102mg (10%DV), Iron <1mg (2%DV),
Folate 41Ug (10%DV), Zinc 1mg (8%DV), Pot. 96mg (2%DV). Dietary Exchange: Fruit
1.5, Meat 1.5, Fat 2
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.