Jalapeno Baked Brie
Brie is wrapped with crescent roll dough after jalapeno jelly has been introduced
to the brie.
- 2 (4 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 ounces brie cheese wheel
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco red/green pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Work crescent roll dough into a thin circle large enough to completely wrap
the brie. Place brie in center of dough circle. With fork, poke top of cheese
several times. Slowly pour 1 tablespoon Tabasco red/green pepper sauce over
top of cheese, allowing it to sink in. Add remaining Tabasco sauce, poking cheese
a few more times with fork (some sauce will run over side of cheese).
- Fold dough over top of cheese, working it together. Brush edges with beaten
egg to help seal.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, following directions on crescent roll
package. Do not over-bake, as cheese will run.
- Serve immediately with crackers.
Yield: 10 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.