Kahlua Pecan Brie
Serve Kahlua Pecan Brie with sliced Granny Smith apples, assorted party crackers
- 1 (15 ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Remove top rind of cheese and arrange round on a serving platter.
- Heat the pecans, liqueur and brown sugar in a pan until brown sugar dissolves,
- Pour brown sugar mixture over cheese.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.