Maple Pecan Baked Brie
Creamy Maple Pecan Baked Brie is a perfect cheese-plate centerpiece for your Thanksgiving or Christmas table. It’s a fall-flavored appetizer that’s as delicious as it is simple.
- 4 to 8 ounces Brie cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup C&H® Maple Flavored Granules
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups pecans, shelled
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove Brie from packaging. Place Brie onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then use a spatula to transfer to serving plate.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add maple flavored granules and cinnamon. Stir to mix.
- Lower heat, add water and stir to a creamy consistency. Bring to a light boil, then turn off heat. Stir in pecans, then pour over Brie on serving plate and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.