Plum and Walnut Baked Brie
A red, ripe plum is artfully arranged on top of plum preserves brushed over the
top of brie, then sprinkled with walnuts and baked.
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) plum preserves
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 wheel (15 ounces) ripe Brie, well-chilled and rind left on*
- 1 firm ripe red plum, thinly sliced**
- 1/2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt preserves and water in small pan over low heat. Brush melted preserves
over top and sides of well-chilled Brie. Arrange plum slices decoratively on
top of Brie. Brush fruit with additional melted preserves. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Place Brie on foil-lined baking sheet with low sides.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in center of oven until heated through.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- With large spatula, carefully transfer to serving platter.
- Serve with assorted lahvosh crackers, torn pieces of Tuscan bread and pear
Yield: 6-8 servings | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10-15 min
* Other size wheels of Brie may be substituted, just increase or decrease amount
of topping as needed.
** Any seasonal fruit may be substituted for the plums, such as nectarines, apricots
Recipe and photo used with permission from: American Dairy Association
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.