Praline Kahlua Brie
Serve warm or at room temperature with gingersnaps and slices of red and green
pears or apples.
- 1 (13 to 15 ounce) brie cheese round (baby brie)
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua (coffee flavored liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Remove packaging and then slice rind from top of cheese round and place
on an oven or microwave-safe plate or dish.
- Combine pecans, Kahlua, and brown sugar. Spread over the top of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 3-5 minutes or just until soft or microwave on
HIGH for 30-60 seconds, just until soft, but not melting.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.