Raspberry Baked Brie
Enjoy this Raspberry Baked Brie baked with Pillsbury® refrigerated
crescent dinner rolls - serve warm with crackers!
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (do not use frozen)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Assorted crackers or slices baguette French bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Press each section into 6-inch square, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Place cheese on center of 1 dough square; top with jam and raspberries. If the raspberries are tart, sprinkle them with 1/4 teaspoon sugar before placing them on the cheese.
- With small cookie or canapé cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining dough square, 1 inch from center of square; set cutouts aside. Place square on top of cheese round. Press dough evenly around cheese, folding bottom edges over top edges; press to seal completely. Place on cookie sheet.
- Brush dough with beaten egg. Arrange dough cutouts on top; brush with egg.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet; place on serving plate. Cool 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers.
- Store in refrigerator.
Prep: 20 min | Total: 60 min | Servings 12
Nutrition Information – 1 Serving: Calories 200 Calories from Fat 110 Total Fat 13g Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 2g Cholesterol 35mg Sodium 360mg Total Carbohydrate 15g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 3g Protein 7g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice 1
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo photo used with permission from: Betty Crocker