Raspberry Brie Crescents
Strips of brie cheese are spread with raspberry jam, then rolled in a crescent triangle, and baked until golden brown.
- 1 (8 count) roll refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 4-inch long strips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap crescent rolls; separate into triangles.
- Lightly spread 1 teaspoon jam across wide end of each triangle.
- Place cheese strip on wide end of each triangle on top of jam.
- Roll each from wide to narrow point into crescent shape.
- Place with open cheese side up on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition per serving: 174 calories, 15 g carbohydrate, 5g protein, 10g fat, 0g fiber, 14 mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium