Raspberry Brie Crescents
Strips of brie cheese are spread with raspberry jam, then rolled in a crescent
triangle, and baked until golden brown.
- 1 (8-count) roll refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 4-inch long strips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap crescent rolls; separate into triangles.
- Lightly spread 1 teaspoon jam across wide end of each triangle.
- Place cheese strip on wide end of each triangle on top of jam.
- Roll each from wide to narrow point into crescent shape.
- Place with open cheese side up on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition per serving: 174 calories, 15 g carbohydrate, 5g protein, 10g fat,
0g fiber, 14 mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.